Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cillerix's gm thread

Go down

cillerix's gm thread Empty cillerix's gm thread

Post  cillerix 3/9/2009, 9:27 am

1. How old are you. I am currently 21

2. Do you have any gm exp? I have gmed on 2 servers for 4 months each

3. Please Name All The Servers You Were GM/Admin On. ac-wow, exalted wow and WoWBre.

4. How Long A Day Can You Be Online? I can usually be online around 4 hours a day or more.

5. How Many Days A Week Can You Be Online? 7 days consistently

6. Do You Know The Basic GM/Admin Commands? I know every gm command for all cores and have a list and of them on my computer. i also have a gm addon

7. Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked As A GM/Admin? I have much experience and i will follow the rules strictly. I will work diligently and help anyone that I can.

8. Can You Be Trusted? Yes i can be trusted.

8.If Yes Give Us An Example Of A Time Where You Were Trusted. On another very successful private server they entrusted me with gm abilities for a full day because no other gms could be logged on at the time. Every single time I have gmed in the past I left of my own will and was never removed of my position of gm. If I were to do something that contradicts with the server rules I will step down from my position and quietly leave if necessary

9. What Reasons Would You Give For Banning Somebody? The most common reason i would give for banning someone would be them hacking which I cannot stand. It is a cheaters way through the game. One of the other most common happenings is people blatantly being disrespectful to the gms and or not following specific orders.

10. What kind of GM would you like to be? (Event GM, Ticket GM, or Greeting GM) I would like to be an event gm since I like enriching the player’s game experience by making it more fun and exciting. I would also like to be a ticket GM since I have a vast knowledge of the game and are eager to help with any problem or question.
my character name in game is blaze or cillerix.

cillerix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum