Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andri90 GM apply

4 posters

Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty Andri90 GM apply

Post  Andri90 4/17/2009, 12:04 am

1. My name

Andri Freyr.

2. What’s your Primary Character's name?

havent made one yet .

3. Country of Origin?

Iceland.

4. Current Location?

Denmark . Copenhagen

5. How old are you?

15. ( But very mature for my age )

6. Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft?

I never played the Official World of Warcraft.
But I have 4 year Gm/World of Warcraft experience.

7. What times you can be available as GM?

Monday: From 4.00/5.00 Pm until 9.00/10.00 Pm.
Tuesday: From 3.00/4.00 Pm until 9.00/10.00 Pm.
Wednesday: From 3.00/4.00 Pm until 9.00/10.00 Pm.
Thursday: From 2.00/3.00 Pm until 9.00/10.00 Pm.
Friday: From 1.00/2.00 Pm until 10.00/11.00 Pm
Saturday: From 9.00/10.00 Am Until 10.00/11.00 Pm
Sunday: From 9.00/10.00 Am until 1.00 Pm or from 9.00/10.00 Am until 9.00/10.00 Pm

8.How much time each day you can be available as GM?

This depends on the day.

Mondays: 5/6 Hours.
Tuesdays: 6/7 Hours.
Wednesday: 6/7 Hours.
Thursday: 7/8 Hours.
Friday: 10/11 Hours.
Saturday: 15/16 Hours.
Sunday: 3/4 Hours or 15/16 Hours.

Sometimes its more some times less.

If I have to study for a test then the playing time will decrease a bit but not much.

In my vacations I’m online every free moment.

9. You have any previous a Game master experience? And if so, in which servers you have been?

FrozenFury: Admin/Developer
Shadowfury WoW : Gm, Head Gm, Admin.
Frostgate : Admin.
FinalWoW : Gm, Head Gm, Head Gm with Admin powers.
Silver dragon WoW : Admin.
Perfect WoW : Gm.

WorldOfShadow: Head Admin. ( This was my own server )

This is my Gm experience of 4 year playing World Of Warcraft.

10. Please write a small Bio about yourself.

My name is Andri Freyr. I live in denmark in a Big town named copenhagen. I study football. I have Dyslexia this means that I have a little problem with my spelling ( not much because I learnt to write almost every thing correct.
My hobby’s are playing football, play on my Xbox360 and play World of Warcraft. )

11. What’s your reason to become a GM on palmwow?

I want to become Gm at a good Blizzlike train server. This server has a nice community and I want to help it grow.

12. What makes you believe that you would be a good GM?

Because I have a lot of Gm experience and I know all commands. I work hard and I learn fast. I am very mature. I am a friendly, Patience person and I know how to handle with hard players. I like to help players and I am not afraid for difficult questions. I am very strict with the rules and I follow them properly. I can solve problems friendly and in a affective manner. I don't take sides when handling a problem with two ore more sides. Plus the fact that I am very active can be seen as beneficial. Being online for as much time as I am also gives me plenty of time to go through and answer user tickets, to keep people satisfied while bugs and glitches are worked out by Developers.

13. What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community?

I could create nice events, I would've also do Alot of tickets To make sure everyone is satisfied.

14. What’s the most important thing into being a GM?

Helping players , Fix problems , Kick players that don't follow the rules and ban hackers.

Part - 2

15. Do you have any problems with the authority?

No I don’t have a problem with authority.

16. Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar if you have any, can please explain us why?

I’m very professional. But I have a little problem with my spelling and grammar because I have Dyslexia this is not a very big problem.

17. If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

Make some great events and maybe create a extra realm something like a Instant 80 realm or High rate with level road this could bring us more players (This idée is for later when we have a bigger community.) add a picture to the voting sites people will come faster if they see a interesting picture of our server.

Part - 3

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?

At the first I would give Two warnings if this doesn’t work then I would port the players to their city

19. What are your concerns about this Form?

My concerns are that players that create a Gm application can just steal the text from the accepted applications.

20. Put anything else you want to say here

I want to give some extra questions/Suggestions for the Staff to add in the Gm applications.

Extra 1. Do you have a good knowledge of Gm commands ? If yes than please give us some examples.

.commands .announce .wannounce .rec .appear .summon .killplr .revive .reviveplr .playerinfo .modify .gm .go .npc .cheat .account .server .admin .kick .ban .unban .kickplayer .gmannounce .kick .kick byplayer .debug

I think this are the most important commands

Extra 2. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, what’s your next move?

First I would take a screen shot of him hacking to have proof. Than I would do .playerinfo to get his IP and account name. I would ban him for one weak with reason: Hacking is not allowed on this server. After one week you can proof us that you can play normal. “ After this ban I would send the screenshot of the hacking and the reason of the ban to the Gm Staff and I would tell them “ At Date ….. I banned a hacker named ….. with IP………. I banned him for one week.

Greetings Andri Ferwerda Magic-WoW Staff.

Extra 3a. A ticket comes in that is completely blank. What do you do?

I would tell the player “ Hello ( name ). The ticket that you opened is completely blank. If you have a serious problem than please create a new ticket and I would help you so soon as possible. "

If he opens a completely blank ticket again I would explain him how to create a good ticket.

Extra 3b. A ticket comes in that reads: "H3y doodz, want mo' l3v3ls! Gimm3 80 NOW!". What do you do?

I would whisper to the owner of this ticket and tell him “ Greetings ( Name ). Your ticket is difficult to read, Please Type in english. If you have a serious problem than please create a new ticket that is better to read.

If it get a comparable ticket I would kick him with reason: Stop opening tickets like this. If you send me a abnormal ticket again, than you will need to suffer the consequences.

If I get a other one with abnormal text I would ban him for 1/2 hours with reason: Stop opening abnormal tickets. You have 1/2 hours to think about it.

GUYS THIS IS MY GM APPLY FROM ANOTHER SERVER ASWELL SO THE NUMBERS ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT IM SUPOSE TO ANWSER Smile

Last edited by Andri90 on 4/17/2009, 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Andri90

Back to top Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty HI

Post  lango202 4/17/2009, 12:47 am

ég er líka íslendingur, við ættum að tala saman ( Sorry, i was writing Icelandic )
lango202
lango202

Back to top Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty Andri

Post  Andri90 4/17/2009, 12:50 am

Jæ okey sæll

Andri90

Back to top Go down

Post  Andri90 4/17/2009, 12:50 am

sorry haha en þarna eg held að eg verð gm herna og btw ert þu gm (SPeaking icelandic)

Andri90

Back to top Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty andri

Post  Andri90 4/17/2009, 12:51 am

farin i sturtu gaur Razz brb 10min

Andri90

Back to top Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty ...

Post  lango202 4/17/2009, 4:43 am

Já nei ég er ekki gm en ég er búinn að posta app og það er enn engin sem er búinn að svara og btw, veistu um einhverja íslenska servera ?
lango202
lango202

Back to top Go down

Post  Andri90 4/17/2009, 5:09 am

neh enga private servera held að islendingar eru ekki i það

Andri90

Back to top Go down

Andri90 GM apply Empty Re: Andri90 GM apply

Post  cxzgfd 4/17/2009, 8:26 am

Hi andri this is EventCreater A admin on palm wow i am looking at you application, how would you feel joining my Palm wow Development staff??

PS:: To answer either meail me at chrisgzk@yahoo.com with ur answer or pm me on the siite, web name is (cxzgfd)

Sincerly Head Development <Admin>EventCreater.
cxzgfd
cxzgfd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cxzgfd 4/17/2009, 8:27 am

Sorry for the bad spelling!
cxzgfd
cxzgfd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abbott 10/19/2010, 3:32 pm

Thank you very much for the informative post!

air max,chi straightener,mens work boots,ugg classic short

abbott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down