Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke530 ( account name ) - GM Application

Go down

Luke530 ( account name ) - GM Application Empty Luke530 ( account name ) - GM Application

Post  gloryxc 4/11/2009, 8:08 pm

How old are you? 18

How experienced are you as GM? (Name servers)
i have been on many servers and been GM on numerous servers, also i have made my own server but i closed it down.Mybestwow, Toxic WoW, BeastyWoW (my server ), umm i can not remember the rest Sad

Start with telling us about yourself... name, age, sports, hobbies
My name is Luke, i am 18 ( like i said up ^ ) i love football and tennis. My hobbies are Clubbing and having partys at my m8's house's.

Now tell us what you could to to help as a GM (mainly looking for C++/LUA scripters) but GM's
with good in game skills are good also.
I can make good events, i can handle questions well. I will never get annoyed with people asking soo many questions. I'm not very good a scripting tho, but im very good at GM. Like i said before, i had a server I know most of the commands.

Lastly tell us why we should pick you (Go ahead, brag)..
Well I hope I could I can help new comers, also I could help the server with more events. Im not so good at Bragging so Sad oh well hopfully that it much Smile

gloryxc

Back to top Go down