Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archantus- Gm application

Go down

Archantus- Gm application Empty Archantus- Gm application

Post  archantus 4/11/2009, 5:11 am

How old are you? 19

How experienced are you as GM? (Name servers)I have been a top GM on these following servers Eternium WoW, Beasty WoW and Northrenddrp WoW.

Start with telling us about yourself... name, age, sports, hobbies
my name is Lewis i am 19 years old i like cricket and boxing and going on the computer is my hobby. Also i am pretty laid back but am strict on server rules Wink .

Now tell us what you could to to help as a GM (mainly looking for C++/LUA scripters) but GM's
with good in game skills are good also I am mainly skilled in being a in-game GM i am amazing at making events and and sorting out issues such as harassment etc. and answering questions to non-gm and gm players.

Lastly tell us why we should pick you (Go ahead, brag) I don't usually like bragging but if you insist i might aswell Wink. I am a really sociable person like helping people out and sorting issues out pretty awesome at making events always stick to the rules of a GM and never abuse the power of the GM at all!

archantus

Back to top Go down