Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatbox's Gm Application

+2
Briannm
Beatbox
6 posters

Go down

Beatbox's Gm Application Empty Beatbox's Gm Application

Post  Beatbox 3/29/2009, 2:33 pm

How old are you?

I am 15, in April i will be 16.

How experienced are you as GM? (Name servers)

I've been a Admin/Gm on many servers, here's a few Beyond-wow,Stoned-wow,Jazzi-wow,Shoupz-Wow,
Kas-wow,Burning-wow,Underworld (not a donator),Chris-wow and my uncle is a gamemaster for retail wow.

Start with telling us about yourself... name, age, sports, hobbies

I'm 15 soon to be 16. My name is Alex and i enjoy to play football. I play Guitar in a garage band sorta thing.
I 2 honors classes and i love to graphic design. Im very good on computers also.

Now tell us what you could to to help as a GM

On previous servers i have been a Admin/GM i have Scripeted,Developed custom raids/gear/areas/malls/quests, i have been a advertiser for servers, answered tickets, and helped build and run events.

Lastly tell us why we should pick you (Go ahead, brag)

I belive you should pick me because i love animals and the envirment.... lol.... no seriously you should pick me because im a smart funny outgoing and honest person. I would love to see and be a part of making this server grow into the top 10...!

Beatbox

Back to top Go down

Beatbox's Gm Application Empty Re: Beatbox's Gm Application

Post  Briannm 3/30/2009, 1:34 am

How experienced are you as GM? (Name servers)

I've been a Admin/Gm on many servers, here's a few Beyond-wow,Stoned-wow,Jazzi-wow,Shoupz-Wow,
Kas-wow,Burning-wow,Underworld (not a donator),Chris-wow and my uncle is a gamemaster for retail wow.

Bullshit.

And also you joined the forum THIS EXACT DAY
why is everyone applying for GM without ever even making a character

Briannm

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatbox 3/30/2009, 2:05 am

I played the server and then made an app..... and no i have been a gm on these servers...

Beatbox

Back to top Go down

Post  nba222 3/31/2009, 11:12 am

Dude there is no way u could hav been in that many servers as GM. A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

nba222

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatbox 4/1/2009, 6:49 am

... I can't force you to belive anything all i can do is be honest and try to be helpful on the server.
On all of the servers i was a gm im not lying, Although on some of these servers i might not have had a giant job... like admin or dev i was a ticket person... but i am not lying and i would appriciate it if you would not be negative towards things you just dont belive and no evidence or explination to why you can't belive it. Thanks Beatbox Very Happy

Beatbox

Back to top Go down

Post  movebtch 4/1/2009, 8:01 am

Wow you guys are ridiculious! Ive known Beatbox for 5 years and he has been a GM on all of the servers he says he has been on! I have been playing WoW with him on all of those servers and he was a GM on those servers! So if you have a problem with Beatbox's application, you come talk to me about it:P.

movebtch

Back to top Go down

Post  cxzgfd 4/3/2009, 1:31 am

Well you said you where a GM in shoupz wow?? As well as i am now... whats your GM name?
cxzgfd
cxzgfd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beatbox's Gm Application Empty Lol

Post  Sebastin 4/7/2009, 6:09 am

I smell Bull**** Don't create an account "Movebtch" and try to defend yourself very childish, and immature.
Sebastin
Sebastin

http://FlyForfame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down