Palm WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :)

2 posters

Go down

Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :) Empty Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :)

Post  Marsmino 3/18/2009, 1:38 am

So you think your good enough to be GM?? Ok we'll see
First of all this is how we want your applications

How old are you?
I'm 14 years old and will be 15 in March

How experienced are you as GM? (Name servers)
oh well... It's about 20 servers. Cant name them all but... Rawdoomwow, Eternionwow, WoWtorn...uh.. it's so many Razz Well. i Know all commands and how to be nice to others. And i got acctually a list of all the commands in notepad if i ever forget. and... yeah =)

Start with telling us about yourself... name, age, sports, hobbies
My name is Max, living in Sweden and is a very happy person almost always. I like to joke with peoples when they are uphappy and i'm a very social person and i have always been. I'm a very helpful and honest person. I wanna be a doctor when i've finished the school. Thats a sign that i'm very helpful. I play floorball. its not a very famous sport but i think it's very fun. My hobbies: Playing with Mates, playing computer( Counter-strike, WoW etc..) and floorball as i said. I like raiding in WoW very much. I play Guitar every tuesday. I go to a " Music-class" in my school. We sing, play all kinds of istruments. I hate Hot Dogs, the worst meal in the world xD I like pasta bolognese Razz

Now tell us what you could to to help as a GM
Keep the server alive. I can spawn creatures, items, Skills, mana,rage, hp, spirit...
i would answer the GM-tickets. Help/guide peoples. i got the GMH(GM helper(addon)) Fix Mazes, events.. Everything to be honest...

Lastly tell us why we should pick you (Go ahead, brag)
Well... I know very much about WoW. I've been playing for 3 ½ years. know very much about GMs and how they are working, and as i said before i like to help/guide peoples. I have been GM on around 20 servers. and i said i can spawn everything in WoW. fix mazes/stair/events/GM-Rooms. The only thing i cant fix is custom items. But... well. i just wanna clear that... If u need/want me(a helpful/nice person that is experienced in GMs and WoW aand computers) you should pick me. You wont regret it. Thanks =)

Marsmino

Back to top Go down

Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :) Empty Re: Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :)

Post  Briannm 3/22/2009, 10:32 pm

Something about it...I don't know it just doesn't feel right, and you are totally talking bullshit if you were with Eternion because they are the most popular.

Briannm

Back to top Go down

Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :) Empty Re: Charactername: Drood, Wardock, Lillan, Chellac and Deiro wants to applicate :)

Post  Marsmino 3/22/2009, 11:02 pm

Briannm wrote:Something about it...I don't know it just doesn't feel right, and you are totally talking bullshit if you were with Eternion because they are the most popular.

All right, well. I have sended up a video on youtube to help you get more peoples to the server, Do what you want. I just wanted to help

Marsmino

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsmino 3/22/2009, 11:03 pm

And well, i was trial on eternion

Marsmino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum